FMM Alphabet and Number Cutter Set - Art Deco - Upper Case
Create elegant Art Deco style upper case letters and numbers with this set of easy to use tappits. Height 20mm apx
- Make sure you are using gumpaste (not fondant!). This is probably the most important tip!
- Roll very thinly ideally on a non stick mat if you have one (alternatively use a small amount of cornflour on your work-surface).
- If you are using a pasta machine, roll to no. 5
- Leave gumpaste to dry for a few minutes before pressing Tappit in
- Press Tappit into gumpaste, and move it around - making sure the gumpaste is not stuck to the work surface.
- Tap the Tappit on your workspace and the letter or number will release.
- Letters and numbers can be made in advance and left to dry until you need them.