Alphabet and Numbers Cutter Set - Funky Upper Case and Numbers
FMM Funky Alphabet & Numbers Tappit Set
A quick and easy way to produce letters of the alphabet and numbers in a fun & funky way.
The FMM Funky Capital Alphabet & Number Tappit set is great for creating script letters and numbers using gumpaste, marzipan or fondant.
The set contains 36 cavities and includes upper case letters (A-Z) and numbers (0-9).
Letters measure approximately 1-1/2 inches tall by 1 inch wide. Tool size: 120mm.
Letters and numbers are approx 30mm.
Funky Alphabet & Number (upper case) Tappit icing cutter set
- full alphabet and numbers cutter set on 6 Tappit strips
- each strip approx 25cm (10") long
- letters vary but approx 4cm (1½") high
- letter O is used for number 0
- includes "&" character
- famous FMM quality
- food approved plastic
- lower case set also available
- retail packed with instructions
- Make sure you are using gumpaste (not fondant!). This is probably the most important tip!
- Roll very thinly ideally on a non stick mat if you have one (alternatively use a small amount of cornflour on your work-surface).
- If you are using a pasta machine, roll to no. 5
- Leave gumpaste to dry for a few minutes before pressing Tappit in
- Press Tappit into gumpaste, and move it around - making sure the gumpaste is not stuck to the work surface.
- Tap the Tappit on your workspace and the letter or number will release.
- Letters and numbers can be made in advance and left to dry until you need them.