Bakels Pettinice - Orange - 750 gm
A favourite of many cake decorators, Pettinice is easy to use, good value for money and tastes great. It comes in a 750gm foil sealed pack.
There’s no limit to what you can create with Bakels Pettinice ready to roll coloured icing. Cake decorating professionals and enthusiasts worldwide are creating fabulous celebration cakes and decorations with this high quality Pettinice fondant.
Instructions for use:
Remove icing from foil and knead on a clean flat surface dusted with cornflour.
- Roll out to desired thickness with a rolling pin.
- Cover cake with a crumb coat of buttercream (or brush cake with a sugar syrup)
- Place rolled icing on the cake and smooth down gently with a fondant smoother.
- Trim edges to finish.
Store in cool, dry and dark conditions for up to 12 months. Storage pack must be sealed.
Turn your Pettinice into flower paste / gumpaste easily with one simple ingredient.
Tylose Powder (cmc) is a hardening agent that can be added to your fondant to make a simple gumpaste/ floral paste.
- 1 teaspoon grams of tylose. Hot and humid conditions? Add 1/2 teaspoon more.
- 375 grams (half a packet) of Pettinice - any colour!
Ideally, you will make your Pettinice gumpaste the night before you need to use it. Keep tightly sealed until ready to use.
Sugar, Glucose Water, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Maize Starch, Flavour, Stabilisers (413, 466), Colour (171,102,124,110), Modified Starch (1422), Preservative (202), Emulsifiers (322, 492), Acidity Regulator (260), Antioxidant (307b-Soy)
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian, Halal, Kosher