Beginners Cupcake Decorating Class
Our Beginners cupcake decorating classes are run on either a Saturday afternoon or Tuesday evening for a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 8 participants. We have been running these classes for 5+ years and they are immensely popular!
The cost for classes is $40 - and it is a full hands on class where you learn a lot of different techniques.
What we cover in a beginners class:
- Making decorations with gumpaste
- Using silicone moulds, plunger cutters and more
- Filling piping bags
- Piping with different types of nozzles
- Using glitters, lustres and other finishing touches
- Current trends in cupcakes
- Guests go home with a box of 4 cupcakes they have decorated and our recipes..... and some great new skills!
- Classes are suitable for ages 12+
Join one of our scheduled classes, or get a group of friends together and book a private class!
For any further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 04 577 2962
Payment is required at time of booking to reserve your space in one of these popular classes.
When booking into a class, please take care to record the time and date of the class you have booked into, as reminders are only sent out for the Licence to Ice Series. If you are unable to make it to a class and have given us more than 72 hours notice, we will happily transfer you to a class on an alternative date. If less than 72 hours notice is given, or you fail to attend the class, no refund or alternative class will be offered.