Creative Sweeties Chocolate Cake (or Cupcake) Baking Mix
Our Chocolate Cake Mix is deliciously moist and chocolately..... and has been getting rave reviews! One mix makes 1 large 20cm cake or 24 standard size cupcakes.
Treat yourself to luxurious indulgence with our easy to make scrumptious Chocolate Cake. Moist, rich and chocolatey you will be dabbing up every last crumb!
You will need:
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1tsp vanilla (optional)
- 1 cup boiling water
- Lined 20cm cake tin or 2 x 12 hole muffin tray lined with 24 standard size cupcake papers.
Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Place the contents of the pouch in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine milk, eggs and oil and optional vanilla and whisk until combined. Add wet mix to the dry mix and combine.
- Lastly, add the boiling water and mix. It will be a very wet mixture!
- Pour the prepared mixture into prepared cake tin or 24 cupcake papers. Bake the cake for 45 minutes or bake the cupcakes for 15 minutes. Test with a skewer – if it comes out clean,
- they are done! If not, continue to bake and check every 5 minutes.
- Cool in the pans for 10 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cakes or cupcakes will stay fresh for days or freeze beautifully!
Flour, Sugar, Cocoa, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt
Net Weight 800gm