Satin Ice - Gum Paste 2.5kg
Satin Ice Gum Paste 2.5kg
- Preferred for its overall ease of use and delicious creamy taste
- Used to decorate wedding and novelty cakes, cupcakes, cookies and more.
- Available in a variety of pre-mixed bright and pastel colours.
- Great for modelling character figures, bows, drapes and swags.
- Satin Ice seals the cake, extending the product shelf life.
- Gluten free, dairy free and nut free.
- Contains 0g trans fats, 0mg cholesterol, and is certified kosher pareve.
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Water, Palm Oil, Stabiliser (E413), Egg White, Vanilla Flavouring, Thickener (E466), Modified Corn Starch, Humectant (E422), Preservatives (E202, E260), Colouring (E102, E133)
How it works:
- Pre-ice outer surface of the cake.
- Knead Satin Ice until pliable and elastic.
- Roll out using a light dusting of corn starch to prevent sticking.
- Drape icing over cake and adhere to surface.
- Trim excess and reseal in airtight container.
- Decorate cake as desired.
- Note: Finished cakes may be refrigerated or frozen once boxed or covered. Use powder or pastes to colour fondant.
Using Satin Ice Rolled Fondant or Satin Ice Gum Paste for Modelling:
- The addition of extra gum tragacanth or CMC powder will make the icing more extendable, and will also cause the product to dry faster.
- Ready-made Satin Ice Gum Paste (available in white/vanilla) is available for this purpose and is ideal for the production of sugar flowers, ruffles, decorative borders, figurines, etc.
See www.satinice.com for video tutorials, tips and inspiration.