Satin Ice - Pink/Vanilla 2.5kg
Satin Ice Rolled Fondant 1kg
- Preferred for its overall ease of use and delicious creamy taste
- Used to decorate wedding and novelty cakes, cupcakes, cookies and more.
- Available in a variety of pre-mixed bright and pastel colours.
- Great for modelling character figures, bows, drapes and swags.
- Satin Ice seals the cake, extending the product shelf life.
- Gluten free, dairy free and nut free.
- Contains 0g trans fats, 0mg cholesterol, and is certified kosher pareve.
Pre-ice outer surface of the cake.
Knead Satin Ice until pliable and elastic.
Roll out using a light dusting of corn starch to prevent sticking.
Drape icing over cake and adhere to surface.
Trim excess and reseal in airtight container.
Decorate cake as desired.
Note: Finished cakes may be refrigerated or frozen once boxed or covered. Use powder or pastes to colour fondant.
Using Satin Ice Rolled Fondant or Satin Ice Gum Paste for Modelling:
The addition of extra gum tragacanth or CMC powder will make the icing more extendable, and will also cause the product to dry faster.
Ready-made Satin Ice Gum Paste (available in white/vanilla) is available for this purpose and is ideal for the production of sugar flowers, ruffles, decorative borders, figurines, etc.
See www.satinice.com for video tutorials, tips and inspiration.