The extruder is perfect for creating different designs that can be too hard to create by hand, or otherwise too time-consuming. Contains circles, half moons, grass discs, squares, and many more shapes.
1. Unwind the large handle to create space for the product you wish to extrude.
2. Unscrew the small end cap and insert the desired medium into the extruder.
3. Insert your chosen disc into the end cap of the extruder.
4. Screw the end cap back onto the end of the extruder.
5. Start turning the large handle to start extruding.
1. Unscrew the cap and disc
2. Clean excess fondant / paste from the end cap and disc
3. Unscrew the top of the extruder
4. Pull the rod out gently
5. Clean excess fondant / paste from the barrel and plunger.