Creative Sweeties Chocolate Brownie Baking Mix
Our Chocolate Brownies have always been one of our most popular products.... and now you can bake them fresh at home with our very own Chocolate Brownie Baking Mix!
600gm - Makes 16 x 50gm Chocolate Brownies
They are loaded with Whittakers Dark Ghana Chocolate (the really good stuff!) and are super fast and simple to make. This recipe is beautiful on its own or you can put your own twist on it by adding nuts, berries or orange zest to create your favourite chocolate flavour combination.
You will need:
- 150gm butter
- 3 eggs
- 1tsp vanilla (optional)
- A large bowl, wooden spoon and a lined 20cm square baking tin.
- Pre heat oven to 160°C.
- Line your tin with baking paper. Place contents of pouch in a large bowl and mix. In a separate bowl melt butter. Allow to cool slightly, then add to baking mix. Combine.
- Break egg into mix, add vanilla and combine until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into prepared tin and spread evenly. And any extras (berries etc) by pushing into brownie mix and bake for 45 minutes. Brownie should feel slightly undercooked.
- Cool in tin for 10 minutes then place on wire rack to cool completely before cutting... unless you can’t resist!
Brownies will stay fresh for a week in an airtight container or freeze beautifully.
Sugar, Whittakers Dark Ghana Chocolate (cocoa mass & cocoa butter, sugar; emulsifier, soya lecithin and flavour), Cocoa, Flour