Creative Sweeties Vanilla Cake (or Cupcake) Mix
Indulge in a heavenly vanilla dream... Our easy to make Vanilla Cake will take you to a place of luxurious contentment, even after you’ve eaten the cake and are searching for the last crumb!
Net Weight 780g
Makes 1 large 20cm cake or 24 standard size cupcakes
You will need:
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- Lined 20cm cake tin or 2 x 12 hole muffin tray lined with 24 standard size cupcake papers.
- Pre-heat oven to 170°C.
- Place the contents of the pouch in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, combine milk, eggs and oil and whisk until combined. Add wet mix to the dry mix and combine.
- Pour the mixture into prepared cake tin or 24 cupcake papers. Bake the cake for 50 minutes or bake the cupcakes for 15 minutes. Test with a skewer – if it comes out clean, they are done! If not, continue to bake and check every 5 minutes.
- Cool in the pans for 10 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cakes or cupcakes will stay fresh for days or freeze beautifully!