FMM Alphabet and Number Cutter Set - Pixel Alphabet & Numbers Tappit Set
FMM Pixel Alphabet & Numbers Tappit Set
Create enchanted letters and numbers with the FMM Pixel tappitt set.
Make on trend letters and numbers to decorate a whole range of cakes and cookies.
With sharp, yet smooth cutting edges that you expect from FMM Sugarcraft, these tappits are easy to use and can be used to personalise a whole range of cakes and bakes.
- Make sure you are using gumpaste (not fondant!). This is probably the most important tip!
- Roll very thinly ideally on a non stick mat if you have one (alternatively use a small amount of cornflour on your work-surface).
- If you are using a pasta machine, roll to no. 5
- Leave gumpaste to dry for a few minutes before pressing Tappit in
- Press Tappit into gumpaste, and move it around - making sure the gumpaste is not stuck to the work surface.
- Tap the Tappit on your workspace and the letter or number will release.
- Letters and numbers can be made in advance and left to dry until you need them.